We are looking for a few good writers with great ideas for our readers! If you have an idea for an article that you would like to write and guest post on our blog, let us know.
Guest blog post submissions must adhere to the following guidelines to be considered for publication on our blog:
- Please submit your idea for a post to our editors before you begin writing – in order to save you time.
- A series of articles will always be considered. We would love to create a good working relationship with prolific writers.
- All guest posts must be original work, and must not already appear elsewhere on the web. Posts remain the property of the poster, however they cannot be used elsewhere for a minimum of 4 months after posting at TalkingCentsBlog.
- All guest posts must be free of spelling errors and grammatically acceptable. No self-promotional or marketing links may be included in the posts.
- No compensation is offered for guest posts written for our blog. We do, however, offer platform for you to promote yourself.
- Guest posts may include a 2-3 sentence author bio, 1-2 links to the author’s website, blog or other branded online destination may be included in the bio.
- Direct affiliate links will not be accepted. This blog is not monetized, and does not wish to appear to be so. Links must go to the author’s site, blog, or other content. NOT directly to a sales page.
- Submission of a guest post is not a guarantee that your posts will be published.
- We reserve the right to make minor edits to your post, and make editors comments and or notes, add links to other posts on the blog, or add additional pertinent information.
- Our writers and editors decisions are final. We are nice people, and want to give our readers as much information as we can – but not all articles will be appropriate.
Guest post proposals can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.